Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.4
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:22:28 +0100
On 3/7/2008 at 09:57, Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
I see what you mean... the problem there might be, that 'maintainer'
of a random project has automatically maintainer status in the
packages below.

Not quite:
$ osc maintainer server:database
rmax, darix, peternixon, michal-m, LenzGr, weigon
$ osc maintainer server:database mysql-proxy
darix

Of course, project maintainers have full control over the packages, but
they don't become package maintainers automatically.

Michal,

thanks for clarifying it... I was wrongly assuming it and the lack of a Linux
Desktop at mywork place (*sigh*) did not make it easier for me to check it. But
some companies are to old fashioned to change...

Dominique