Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.4
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 08:41:52 +0100
On 3/6/2008 at 19:56, James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On March 6, 2008, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
So my idea would be to have a 'My packages'-'project', where I can put my
packages, that are cluttered over the whoe BS and show the status for all
of those.. as that is actually what I am interested in... (hmm. after
rereading, I wonder myself if anybody understands what I mean...)

I'm sure you get the idea, right? Do you think something like this would be
possible?

This is the sort of thing that should be implemented server-side. If you
define this metaproject in the client, then it will break once you move or
rename a package. You would also have to manually maintain the list, which
would quickly become tiresome.

What would be better would be an API call that would return a list of
packages
which the user is a maintainer of.

I see what you mean... the problem there might be, that 'maintainer' of a
random project has automatically maintainer status in the packages below. So
just checking for packages with me as maintainer will possibly return a much
larger list than I'm interested in.

but an extension of the API might be the only thing working out here I think.

Dominique