Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:20:43 +0100
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 09:16:06 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Wednesday 05 March 2008 20:56:06 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 08:53:15PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
And btw, PyQt is very well evolved, very good documentated and quite
often used for lots of apps, even bigger.

You do not take every discussion complete off-topic just to share your
personal opinions who everbody should code in your opinion ;)

So what is the reason of _your_ posting?

I'm trying to make sense of it. But I don't get it.

Bored? :-)

versuchst du mit bwalle den klub der 15 jaehrigen Maedchen zu gruenden, die
moeglichst maximal unkonstruktiv sein wollen ?

wenn du probleme hast, dann klaer das nicht auf mailinglisten sondern am
besten mal mit deinem teamlead.

Now you get really off-topic, no?

I'm pretty sure that a discussion about writing osc plugins, writing osc
GUIs and in which ways to extend it, is on-topic here and appreciated.

But you seem to have some serious problem.

I think your perceived "obtrusion with personal opinions how everbody
should code" is based on your personal perception only.

But maybe you want to substantiate your claims. If you can, please do
so. I'm always interested in feedback.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development