Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:16:06 +0100
On Wednesday 05 March 2008 20:56:06 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 08:53:15PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
And btw, PyQt is very well evolved, very good documentated and quite
often used for lots of apps, even bigger.

You do not take every discussion complete off-topic just to share your
personal opinions who everbody should code in your opinion ;)

So what is the reason of _your_ posting?

I'm trying to make sense of it. But I don't get it.

Bored? :-)

versuchst du mit bwalle den klub der 15 jaehrigen Maedchen zu gruenden, die
moeglichst maximal unkonstruktiv sein wollen ?

wenn du probleme hast, dann klaer das nicht auf mailinglisten sondern am
besten mal mit deinem teamlead.