Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:56:06 +0100
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 08:53:15PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
And btw, PyQt is very well evolved, very good documentated and quite often
used for lots of apps, even bigger.

You do not take every discussion complete off-topic just to share your
personal opinions who everbody should code in your opinion ;)

So what is the reason of _your_ posting?

I'm trying to make sense of it. But I don't get it.

Bored? :-)

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development