Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local BS after build is succeeded, it is scheduled again.
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:18:41 +0100
Hello Oliver,

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 02:18:24PM +0100, Oliver Bengs wrote:
Yesterday, I updated my local installation from 0.1.1 to 0.5. I am
building the packages in a chroot envroiment. The packages succeeded,
but the scheduler wouldn't get it. I got the following error after the
build: rpc failed: socket write: Connection reset by peer
I saw this message in the screen session from the worker. If I
interpreted it correct, then the worker cannot send the package to the
server, because there is no rpc socket.

kind regards

Interesting, when I submit stuff to the openSUSE buildservice instance,
I often see that stuff builds, succeeds, and is scheduled for build
again.

Maybe we have a similar problem with our buildservice instance.

Can you create a bug report?

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development