[opensuse-buildservice] Local BS after build is succeeded, it is scheduled again.
  • From: Oliver Bengs <appleonkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:18:24 +0100

Hello all,

Yesterday, I updated my local installation from 0.1.1 to 0.5. I am
building the packages in a chroot envroiment. The packages succeeded,
but the scheduler wouldn't get it. I got the following error after the
build: rpc failed: socket write: Connection reset by peer
I saw this message in the screen session from the worker. If I
interpreted it correct, then the worker cannot send the package to the
server, because there is no rpc socket.

kind regards
--
Oliver Bengs
Key fingerprint = 8F45 91CA 4038 41D3 2FF7 8A65 D3A3 3358 A16E A024

http://jacklab.org