Re: [opensuse-buildservice] reporting bugs against buildservice projects/packages now possible
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:24:35 +0100
Hi,

On 12/12/2007 at 3:58 PM, Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I just enabled the link to bugzilla in the OBS webclient. It uses a new
role called 'bugowner' to determine the assignee of a reported bug.
Bugowner roles can be given by using the [Add User] link in the
webclient, or adding another <person/> element using osc.

As all reports are comming from the OBS, and authorization is done by both
interfaces (obs and bugzilla) by IChain, is it possible to have a 'single sign
on' between those two sites?

Dominique

--
Ignore from here on...

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.