Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Timeout for long running tasks
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:49:58 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Michael Schroeder wrote:

> > c) When rebuild is triggered do abort build signal automatically as
> > the build is discarded anyway (to save computing power).
>
> Hey, this is your lucky day! It's implemented, too!

If it is implemented, then it is not working.

I did checkin a new spec file for libsynaptics and ksynaptics in my home
project (ksynaptics depends on libsynaptics).
I did the checking in reverse order - first ksynaptics, then libsynaptics.

- ksynaptics checking trigger rebuild and all rebuilds startet
(seldomly, but buildservice had nothing to do :-)
- libsynaptics triggered rebuild and all were set to scheduled.
- ksynaptics were set to blocked due to libsynaptics.

--> The running ksynaptics builds have not been cancelled even if the are
totally useless.

Ciao