Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build hosts
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:59:16 +0100
Hi,

On 2007-02-09 10:34:47 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we do have switched now completely to XEN based build hosts.
>
> There are sometimes some problems, when setting up the build system, when the
> system is unable to create loopback device for some unknown reason.
>
> When you observe any other problems, esp. during creating setup of the build
> system, please send us the last lines and tell us when the build did run on
> which build host. We are not interested in bug reports which happen before
> this mail ;)

it seems that there's a problem with build09:

preinstalling perl...
preinstalling libvolume_id...
copying packages...
reordering...done
Error: (1, 'Internal error', 'Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface (24 = Too many open files)')
Using config file "/var/run/bsworker_5/build/xen.conf".

For more information see http://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?package=cyrus-imapd-kolab&arch=i586&repository=SUSE_Factory&project=server%3AKolab

Marcus