[opensuse-buildservice] Build status: blocked
  • From: "Samuel Partida" <samuel.partida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:02:56 +0100
First of all, hello to all the people at buildservice list.

I'm new at the Build Service so today I began to test building some
packages via the web application.

After some failures (I need to update myself on the art of rpm making)
I'm experimenting with another build status, blocked.

I don't know what I did wrong to get that status so what I did after
that is to link some packages from openSuSE:factory:

glibc
man
linux-kernel-headers

And then I triggered the rebuild, now I have the last two packages
blocked and glibc is scheduled, but I still don't know why they are
blocked.

I'm downloading openSuSE 10.2 DVD to make the build system locally but
now the web service is the only thing I have to test, so I apologize
if I'm making some big mistakes :(

I hope someone can throw me some light (I'm still reading all the
Build docs on the wiki).

Thanks!

Samuel Partida.