Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help needed for Packaging
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:15:53 +0200

MESSAGE-----

http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/rpm-navigation.php?cat=Games/supertuxkart
> /

Pascal,

I'm sorry for this. I think everybody appreciates your work for
openSUSE.

I was especially willing to package UFO:AI, but as I am absolutely new
to it, I was suggested to build 'normal' "configure && make && make
install" packages first. While looking around, I was offered Ri-Li
(which I don't like to much as a game) and I offered SuperTuxKart (which
I love). I for my part missed checking for it's avaiability before
suggesting it.

So nevertheless, I'll use them for training (or if you could suggest me
something else, I'll gladly accept) to get some experiance so I can get
on with UFO:AI

Dominique
< Previous Next >