[opensuse-boosters] Changes in Staff
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:33:10 +0200
Hi,

we have two changes in the staffing of the Boosters Team:
Petr Uzel is changing to the L3/Maintenance Packagers team,
they are quite flooded with work and Petr wanted to dig deeper
into code, packaging and bug fixing. Although we are sorry
to let him go I wish him all the best! Petr, it was really
fun to work with you, we hope you stay around at openSUSE
and good luck - have a lot of fun!

The other change is an exchange of people: Marcus Rückert
better known as Darix changes his place with Christopher
Hofmann in the Services Team and Christopher joins the
Boosters. That reflects better what both do. I am confident
that Darix will continue with openSUSE work like he always
did. Anyway, thanks Darix for your work for the Thirsty
Thirteen so far :)

And here is a warm welcome for Christopher, nice to have you
with us - and note that you have to be thirsty for two!

regards,

Klaas